Full Time Duty Manager
Shift Pattern: Rolling rota, to include weekdays, evenings & weekends
Weekly Hours: Average of 30hrs per week
- All aspects of Centre operations during shift.
- Instruction & reception based tasks.
- Maintaining the highest standards of health & safety, cleanliness and customer service.
- Management of teams of instructors and reception staff during shift.
- Customer satisfaction, including managing any issues which arise on shift.
We are looking for individuals who have had previous experience managing a team of people and/or have an extensive understanding of the workings of an indoor climbing facility.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful applicant will be responsible for opening and closing the centre, as well as ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the facility. This will include keeping the centre clean and tidy, upholding all Climbing Centre Group health and safety policies, cashing up, managing staff, dealing with customers, and promoting a good atmosphere throughout the centre.
In addition the successful applicant will be a self-motivated team leader who will ideally have the following attributes:
- Proven track record of team management or team based work
- A comprehensive understanding of health and safety protocols
- Climbing Instructing (Climbing Wall Instructor or Rock Climbing Instructor qualifications) is desirable
This roles is to commence in March 2019, and shift patterns will include; weekdays, evenings and weekends. It offers competitive pay and generous benefits, with the opportunity to work for one of the largest climbing centre operators in the UK.
Although previous experience and qualifications would be advantageous we will consider applications from anyone who is not from a climbing background but feels they could successfully fulfil the role.
Interviews will be conducted at Manchester Climbing Centre.
Applications closing date: Monday 25th February 2019
Please submit your CV and Cover by the above date to email@example.com