ROLE: CAFÉ SUPERVISOR AT GROUND UP MANCHESTER
Start Date: As soon as possible
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Manchester Climbing Centre, where we are looking for an experienced Café Supervisor to run our newly revamped café, that will be focused on delivering great coffee, delicious food and great service to our customers.
The Café Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the cafe along with general centre reception tasks. They will need to have excellent communication and team management skills, as well as being highly organised and capable of dealing with administrative tasks. The role will suit someone who is a self-starter, with a hands-on approach, that can inspire a team to help create and maintain a culture that is centred around delivering consistent high levels of service across all areas of the business.
- Valuing your customer and delivering exceptional customer service
- Maintaining store presentation standards and brand awareness
- Creating a positive and friendly environment for our customers
- Maximising profitability and ensuring sales targets are met
- Assist in the development and improvement of product range and merchandising
- Managing and training staff
- Ensure stock levels are regularly checked and maintained
DECISION MAKING PARAMETERS:
- Works closely with the Duty Managers to ensure smooth running of the Café
- Consults with the Duty Manager on all non-routine decisions
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience in a hospitality role, preferably within the coffee shop sector
- Experience managing, training and developing a team
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding challenging sales targets
- History of improving customer service in a fast-paced hospitality environment
- Barista experience desirable
***This is a 30 hour per week role, which will require working across the opening hours of the business, including evenings and weekends.
Salary: £8.30ph with staff benefits of free climbing & mad discounts on kit.***
WANT TO APPLY?!
Application closing date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Please submit your CV and Cover by the above date to email@example.com