Climbing is one of the fastest growing sports in the world, and with its recent inclusion in the 2020 Olympics, its set to reach an even wider audience. That’s why now is the perfect time to get involved and be at the forefront of the climbing revolution!
Climbing Centre Group, one of the UK’s leading indoor climbing centre providers, are looking for a new Centre Manager for their Manchester site.
Is this you?
• Full of fresh ideas, with a hunger to drive sales to deliver financial targets
• Previous management experience within the leisure or retail sector
• Ability to create a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive work place culture
• Self-starter, capable of working under own initiative
• Passionate about sport
As a Centre Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
• The overall performance of the centre and team in delivering financial targets and maintaining high standards of service
• Ensuring all centre operations are adhered to, and all reporting procedures are completed within the required timescales
• Handling all aspects of recruitment and HR for the centre
• £27,500 – £32,000, plus bonus
• Full-time (40hrs per week)
• Closing date – Sunday 16th September 2018
CV and Cover Letters to be sent to email@example.com